What is Database management system
A database management system is important because it manages data efficiently and allows users to perform multiple tasks with ease. A database management system stores, organizes and manages a large amount of information within a single software application.
We use Microsoft Access, My SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and File Maker pro as Database in real life.
They’re used everywhere. There are many different databases: from the small and useful SQLite to the powerful Teradata.
How this Database Works?
- Data and applications are stored on a hard drive or a series of hard drives and other media.
- All of this storage is managed by the operating system.
- The operating system, Windows in this case, handles all of the low level tasks associated with running applications as well as managing storage.
- SQL Server runs on top of Windows. SQL Server is actually dozens of modules (separate pieces of software). Each module is called when needed. The process is so seamless we are seldom aware of it.
- I have simplified the diagram to show only the query processor and security. The query processor translates SQL into a form of code the other server modules can use.
- All communications with the server go through the security layer. Good security for a server is too complex a subject for now. The security layer is a blending of operating system functions and functions specific to SQL Server.
- Jump below the picture to continue with a discussion of SQL and the layers above it.
ROLE OF DBMS:
The DBMS Serves as the Intermediary between the User and the Database. A DBMS Provides his Roles/Advantages Such as:
- Improved Data Sharing
- Improved Data Security
- Better Data Integration
- Minimized Data Inconsistency
- Improved Data Access
- Improved Decision Making
- Increased User Productivity
Managing data as a resource is an important function of information management. Accurate and relevant data is the source of valuable information. By managing data efficiently, sound management decisions can be made.This I done by Databases Management System.
Relational Databases are very interesting because they’re based on useful and reusable concepts.
TCCI-Tririd Computer coaching institute teach this interesting subject to BCA,MCA,PGDCA,BSC-MSC-IT, Diploma-Degree Engineering, all school student or any person.
TCCI is located in Bopal and Satellite in Ahmedabad. You can learn also online any computer subject at TCCI. Our Faculty always ready to share their knowledge with students.
Visit us once @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/
Call us @ 98256 18292
Mail us @ email@example.com
For more information about Click Here