Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language. It is interpreted and dynamically-typed. Its readability along with its powerful libraries have given it the honor of being the preferred language for exciting careers like that of a data scientist or a machine learning engineer.
- Easy to read, write and learn – Python is called a beginner-friendly language because of its simplicity. Python is easier to read, write and learn than other general programming languages.
- Free and open-source – Python is freely available to download and it’s also open-source, which means you can create your flavour of Python by modifying the code and even distribute it.
- Dynamic typed – Python is an interpreted language and the data type of Python is decided during the runtime and not at compile time. We don’t have to declare the data type for each variable.
- Portable – Python is highly portable, you don’t have to change the code in order to shift your program from one operating system to another.
- Large standard library – Python standard library comes with lots of implementations so you don’t have to write code for every task.
At TCCI we teach Python from basic level to advance level.
In basic level course we include Introduction, Basic Syntax, Variables, Data types, List, String, Number, Tuple, Directory, Basic Operators, Decision making, Loop, Module, Exception Handling, Files, Function, Object-Oriented Concepts etc.
Course Duration:Daily/2 Days/3 Days/4 Days
Class Mode:Theory With Practical
Learn Training:At student’s Convenience
To know more in detail about Python at TCCI.
call us@98256 18292.