Object–oriented programming (OOP) is programming language model organized around objects and class. Historically, a program has been viewed as a logical procedure that takes input data, processes it, and produces output data.
Features of OOPs:
- OOP provides a clear modular structure for programs.
- It is good for defining abstract data types.
- Implementation details are hidden from other modules and other modules has a clearly defined interface.
- It is an efficient languages.
- It has the feature of memory management.
- Objects, methods, instance, message passing, inheritance are some important properties provided by these particular languages.
To learn more about Object Oriented Programming visit us @ tccicomputercoaching.com
Call us @ 98256 18292